6:26 PM

[freelance] Herris - Restaurant Menu 2012

These are one of my projects with a restaurant when they were trying to rebuild their menu back in 2012.

The owners are different now so they're using a different one. Although they kept the logo I made. (only change the blue to red. OOPS. hehe)



I love how deep the radial blacks that compliments the middle. Creates the spotlight effect. Don't you think?



With each page, I ensure that the text was clean and stands apart from the other pages while maintaining the format intended.



Pictures were edited and cleaned so you get the right format every time.



While getting the menu ready, you'd notice how much spaces you have on the canvas and think on how can we make it interesting with less.



Nothing to say here but the Turkish oven was a delight! but no more. Don't know where the guy went oredi.



Drinks were abundant.. you are not spoiled with choices, you are drowning in them.



See....!





It was a lenghy process but I definitely learn a lot from this. Fun though, having your work published and used for others.

If any you guys need some design done like the above, do let me know. I'm open for comments, suggestions or questions too! Okay then, till next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment